The vaginal health affects the overall health, so every woman should take proper care of it. Vaginal infections or many other problems, if untreated, can lead to infertility, lack of sex drive or inability to reach orgasm. Some women feel shy to share the vaginal issues with someone, even their doctor.
THERE ARE 5 THINGS YOU MUST DO IN ORDER TO KEEP YOUR VAGINAL HEALTH:
- Use only cotton underwear to prevent vaginal odor
- Shave/wax the bottom to keep it clean
- The buttocks should be cleaned last, to prevent the dirt from this area going inside the vagina
- Put aside the lower vaginal lips and wash the area around the clitoris using your fingers
- To protect it from infections, wash the vaginal area at least once a day